Cool Magazines.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Cool Magazines.
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 12:41:59 -0500
I was wondering, what magazines do you all of you read and which ones are
your favorites?

I will start this with a new magazine I found.  It's called "Workbench" and
it's pretty good.  While it's geared more for a beginner, I found MORE
useful projects in this magazine then most of the others combine.  The only
problem with it is that it's bimonthly.  (every 2 months).  So I was
wondering if others have found other great mags so I can supplement the
"off month" of reading.  8>)

FWIW, what I look for in a magazine...

-USEFUL projects. (forget every issue filled with "lawn art".  I want jigs,
and benches, and templates)
-Product reviews.  Pit them all against each other and show me the results.
-Neat new articles. Have links to web pages with more info about stories
and such.

P.S. this past weekend a "Sears Hardware" store near me closed it's doors.
Man, what a sale!  I've got TONS of things I didn't need! 8>)  (and some
things I did need!)

Inch

MailTo:epetrevich@relavis.com

///