Email Disaster

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Email Disaster
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 02:32:50 -0500
Does anyone has a copy of the list traffic from, say, last Wednesday to
today?

Who would have thought TWO hard drives would die within hours of each
other?  <sigh>

if you do have a copy of the mail, i would very greatly appreciate it if
you could send them to me.  And, I suppose, announce to the list you're
doing it so i don't get 20 copies (although it wouldn't be as bad as some
other lists i'm on).

obcontent:  finally started filling the costco, 44" tool chest today.  if
you'll recall, i was in a quandry about this late last year and my father's
christmas spirit kind of made the question moot.  it's a nice unit for $500
as it comes with ball-bearing sliding drawers.  wide drawers on the left
(30-32" or so) and narrow drawers on the left (12-14" or so).  the bottom
unit has a cabinet on the bottom right.  Unit comes with drawer liners and
a couple small akro-type plastic bins for the cabinet door.  cheesy gold
pulls will be repainted one of these days...   ;-)  Oh yeah, popped the
HOMAK plastic name tags out almost immediately.  i got 4 steerable casters
in the box (not complaining AT ALL!) so I made out bigtime on that respect.

They've come out with a new model for the new year.  the new model has 5
drawers on the bottom right side, instead of the cabinet, it's
crinkle/hammer-finish powder coated and I think the price is now $550.

Cheers!

///
///