RE: Stromberg 175 CD-2

To: "Tim Mullen" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>
Subject: RE: Stromberg 175 CD-2
From: "William C.W. Lamb" <chip@wmsbrg.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:11:47 -0500
Contraire. I have two new ones here which I could buy more important inventory
with were I to sell them. Any takers? Adjustable jet, one has some storage
moisture evidence on the outside, but both NEW.

>'Course I suspect that William might be looking for a cheap
>source of replacement carbs...  The Lotus parts places have parts
>if that's what you are looking for.  And I believe some Volvos
>may also have used them - at least that's the source of the
>replacement jets I used in my carbs...
>
>Tim Mullen
>
>Chantilly, VA
>72 Elan Sprint

Cheers-
  (_)  |   |  (_)       William "Chip" Lamb
  ==== |___| ====       West of Sweden SAAB
 --||---------||--      Charles City, VA.
                    http://www.wmsbrg.com/sweden/