Re: Vise location and mounting

To: <BSHolden@aol.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vise location and mounting
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:34:53 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Phil Ethier wrote:

> Phil "Apostrophe redistribution squad" Ethier

phil ethier is my god. ;-)

scott

absolutely no pertinent shop information whatsoever.  sorry.

no, I tell a lie.  hope to start this friday on tiling the garage floor.
biggest problem so far was getting the home depot meat puppet to order the
plain black and plain white tiles, not the checked/flecked black and white
they had in stock.  oh, and I can't decide what to fill in the chips in
the floor with .  the concrete guy there says to fill 'em in with mortar
and go to it.  I dunno, I thought I read on this list the mortar won't
adhere.  we'll see, unless y'all have a better suggestion.

ah, more real shop stuff--the garage is getting a bathroom (not allowed to
shower in the house, you know).  I thought I might like one of those
'non-residental' toilets.  you know, the ones without a tank that seem to
operate on water pressure from the line.  somebody wanna tell me exactly
how these work, why I don't see them in houses, and if there's some
reason I can't put it in my house, or if I shouldn't want to?

///
///