JLC Show

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: JLC Show
From: Epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:25:14 -0500
I just got a flyer for the "JLC Live Jobsite Expo" in RI.  It's a free
show. April 6th and 7th (10am-5pm) (you can register on the web at
www.jlclive.com)

Looks like they have workshops (framing, drywall, fireplaces, tile,
stairs, etc)  All are free if you pre-registar.  There is also a ton of
listed exhibitors.

I have no idea what to except and I have NO connection to it.  I'm just
passing on the info.

I may go (it's a little haul for me, but what the hay!)  Anyone else
going?  Maybe we could do the first "Shop Talk eyeball"?  I'll buy the
first round of drinks!

Inch

///
///