Classic car meet tomorrow - Williamsburg, Virginia

To: xj@jag-lovers.org, xk-engine@jag-lovers.org, TheCML@eGroups.com,
Subject: Classic car meet tomorrow - Williamsburg, Virginia
From: "William 'Chip' Lamb" <chip@wmsbrg.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:17:41 -0500
WHERE: Walsingham Academy, Jamestown Rd between Rt 199 and Colonial
Williamsburg (http://www.walsingham.org/)

WHEN: Sat 17 March 12PM-5PM

WHAT: Annual W.A. Vintage Car Meet. Nice mixed bag of cool old cars.

WHY: I'll be there with my '87 Jaguar Vanden Plas, and you'll have a good time.

HOW: Open the door, turn the key, put her in gear, and if you're coming from
the west, take I-64 to exit 234 (Rt 199 SOUTH - WILLIAMSBURG/LIGHTFOOT). Stay
on 199 until the "superhighway" portion ends. You will come to a traffic light
at Rt 5 and the Big shopping centre on your southerly right hand corner.
Continue to the next light, and make a left onto Jamestown Rd/VA 31. Walsingham
is on the right about 1/3 mile down.

If you're coming from the Peninsula, take exit 242 (Rt 199 NORTH -
Williamsburg) and proceed 4 lights up, make a right onto Jamestown Rd/VA 31,
Walsingham is 1/3 mi. down on the right.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers-
  (_)  |   |  (_)       William "Chip" Lamb
  ==== |___| ====       West of Sweden SAAB
 --||---------||--      Charles City, VA.
                    http://www.wmsbrg.com/sweden/