RE: Anybody out there?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Anybody out there?
From: David Cole <racrcole@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:54:45 -0500
Ok, I'll start something.

What is the best penetrating oil out there and where can I buy it online?

I need to remove a temp sending unit from my 92 Ford F-150 w 5.0L.  The
sending unit is mounted in a "stalk" that is screwed into the intake
manifold.  This "stalk" also has a water outlet connected to a small hose
for heating the throttle body.  After 8 yrs and 193K miles the corrosion
has it stuck.  I have tried to loosen it with just a wrench, but it won't
budge.  I get the feeling that if I push any harder the "stalk" will break
off.

Thanks,

David Cole

At 12:02 PM 4/4/01 -0500, ken.landaiche@nokia.com wrote:

>Just quiet. And I can't think of something to say either.
>
>Ken Landaiche

///
///