Re: Concrete

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concrete
From: Matt Mahoney <mattmahony@home.com>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 19:02:05 -0700
Inch asked about concrete and radiant water heat.
I can't answer your questions about concrete, but you
most definitly need professional help with the radiant
floor heat.
Done well, you'll love it. Done poorly, you'll curse
everyone and everything about it. I've seen both.
There's no reason you can't do a lot of the work
yourself, but get a pro to design it and use the
materials and equipmend he recommends.
I'm a Heating and A/C Service Tech and this is not
somehing I would tackle without good advice. I wish
there were more of the circulating heated water systems
in use, but they just aren't too popular here.
Cheers,
Matt in Vancouver, WA

///