Re: building a garage and divorce lawyers

To: james.f.juhas@snet.net, rex@txol.net
Subject: Re: building a garage and divorce lawyers
From: Duncan120@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:42:05 EDT
Just an idea...

When I built my 5 car garage I left an opening in the ceiling above one of
the bays to accommodate the roof of a car when put on a lift and to allow
access to the storage area too. This allows one to put a lift in without
raising the entire ceiling as only the top of the car needs to be inside the
opening. Not the hood or trunk area.
It was a beautiful garage, heat, air, dehumidified, cable, modem, hot/cold
running water, lift, 200 amp service, tile floor, plaster walls, and divorce
lawyers.
Oh well, she got the garage and house, I got the cars.

Ron
semi-homeless with 9 cars ... but the Bentley makes a nice living room in any
event and the master bathroom is the local Texaco station.
49 MG TC    brg/biscuit
50 XK 120 ots   silver/blue
55 MGA  blue/red
56 Bentley Continental dhc  blue/magnolia
57 Porsche 356 src  silver/red
58 MGA Twin Cam     black/red
62 MGA Deluxe   red/black
65 Radio Flyer "monoposto"  red