Re: PETITION to keep "our kind of racing" on TV

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PETITION to keep "our kind of racing" on TV
From: Mat <mattmahony@home.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:36:59 -0700
William 'Chip' Lamb <chip@wmsbrg.com>
peed in the snow:
>Just a reminder for folks interested in alternative motorsports
>coverage.  There are a whole lot of slack-jawed pick up driving morons
>wearing their wife beaters and scratching their butts at this very
>moment who don't give a hoot about F1 or motorcycle racing or vintage
>racecars etc.
><cut off some other stuff:

Well, I dont got the tightest jaw in the world, and I
drive a pick-up truck most days, my butt itches pretty
offen, aint beat my wife in months, and I even signed
the petition to keep some morons from turning Speed
Vision into "All NASCAR! All the Time!".
So if this NorthWet boy can get on the stick, you can
too. I know it doesn't rain in Southern California it
never drops below 72 in the Keys, but here in the Upper
Left Coast it rains a whole bunch. We stay inside, lots.
Please help us out and tell the Ministry of Silly Shows
that we want our Go-Fast TV.
Thank You. Thank you, Veddy Much
Matt in "just got sunny today" Vancouver WA

///