Flooded flooring

To: Team shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flooded flooring
From: Brian Kennedy <kennedybc@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:22:02 +0100
While we're on flooring. Our cottage flooded recently and we are down to the
concrete slab replacing the flooring. Our present plan is to use treated
2x4s shimmed to level the considerably broken concrete slab. Then use
diagonal treated 1x6s as underlayment. We then plan to use commercial tile.
The question is; how do we get from the underlayment to the commercial tile?
We'd like to use something that will withstand flooding and at least dry out
without the risk of rotting or replacement. Any ideas?
Briank
--

                     Email kennedybc@mediaone.net

///