Re: Powdercoating question

To: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>, Bob Chansler <rchansle@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: Powdercoating question
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:08:18 -0700
>Also, they have to bead-blast the part and there can be NO filler on it.
>I'm not sure that there can even be lead filler-- the part's got

   There are fillers that are available for powder coating that can
withstand the heat.  There was Toyata Landcruiser around town that was
powder coated at one time, I saw it at a few shows and now its gone.  The
had owned a PC shop in another town and that was his advertisement so
people could see how tough PC is.  It looked ok, I think paint looks better
but I have to admit I thought about it on my Jeep when I had it.

         mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/