Re: Source for used metal working equipment?

To: "David Cole" <dgcole01@bellsouth.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Source for used metal working equipment?
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 20:51:34 -0500
From: David Cole <dgcole01@bellsouth.net>

>Does anyone know of any online classified or other sites that are geared
>towards used metal working equipment.

Sorry, I know there is a mailing list for metalworking, but I can't seem to
find a record of it on this machine.

>I'm looking for a hydraulic operated sheet metal shear.  One that can
>handle 10 ga thickness, need at least 4 feet wide.

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION.  Especially for a tool this large.  There may
be a used-machinery dealer close to you.  No one on this international list
is likely to tell you about it if you don't tell us where you are.

///