Three phase power factor correction device

To: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Subject: Three phase power factor correction device
From: "Timothy R. Hoerning" <hoerni@cooper.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:15:06 -0400 (EDT)
Donald or anyone else

        Since we are on the topics of three-phase electricity and I'm currently
in the process of cleaning my basement shop, I figured this would be a
good time to raise an issue.

        Does anyone (Donald or anyone else) have a used for a Vectrol power
factor corrector (for 3-phase power)?   I picked it up as part of a deal
for a couple of Variacs at a ham fest a couple of years ago.   It looks
complete and I don't want to gut if for scrap unless I'm sure no-one else
needs it.  Based on searches on the web, there are a lot of compaines
reparing these items, so there must be some demand.

        If anyone is interrested, please contact me and I can provide you with
a better description / pictures.

                Tim

Tim Hoerning  /  hoerni@cooper.edu
'91 Honda VFR 750, '84 Honda VT500 Ascot, '73 Honda CB350G Super Sport
'87 Chevy El Camino,  '90 Plymouth Laser

///