Re: barn door hardware

To: JNiolon@uss.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: barn door hardware
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:16:58 EST
In a message dated 11/2/01 1:30:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, JNiolon@uss.com
writes:

> barn door hardware is available at Lowes Home Improvement Stores.. just saw
> it this weekend... they got the rails, rollers and latches all together..

- - - - - - - - - - -

I figured it was, but I just haven't gotten that far yet.  The garage is a
spring project, and my head is full of kitchen problems right now.  The oil
guy was at the house this morning to clean the heater for the winter.  Keep
in mind that I have owned this house for 7 days.  He said, "Well, it's dirty,
but it sure is old."  Anyway, it works OK now, but it looks like a new heater
will be coming next year.

Thanks,

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward