Trailer Interior

To: "Shop Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailer Interior
From: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@vol.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:04:30 -0500
I'd read sometime back that someone suggested a material available from Home
Depot that was like plastic for finishing trailer interior walls. I'm
building a trailer for hauling the vintage racer and doubling as a residence
at the track. I'd like the interior to be something nicer than OSB but at
the same time, not too expensive.

A local salvage place sells cheap paneling for around $8-10 a sheet. I
considered something like that with a coat of white paint as an interior
wall material. Does anyone have any suggestions for a wall material in this
general price range?

Tom and Sharon Shirley
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/

///