Re: H78/15 tires

To: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>
Subject: Re: H78/15 tires
From: David Scheidt <rufus@brain.mics.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:24:40 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Eric Murray wrote:

> Hi y'all.
>
> What's the metric size equivalent of H78/15 tires?
>
> I scored a cheap old Toyota 4x4 truck last week and
> I need to get some mud tires for it.  I also want to
> make a lumber rack for it, anyone have plans for one?

I think H78/15 is roughly 30x9.5x15.  My previous Land-rover had one as its
spare, and it was close enough to the 30x9.5x15 to work fine.  Any decent
tire shop should be able to tell you for sure, though.  I've got Dunlop
Radial Rover R/Ts on the current Land-Rover, which work nicely, and were a
bit cheaper than BF goodrich's equivelant.

///