Re: Woo Hoo!!!!

To: Steve Budde <super_racenut@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Woo Hoo!!!!
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@kns.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:27:26 -0500
Steve Budde wrote:

> On the day after Christmas,
> My Mum & Dad gave to me,
> SPEEDVISION for my TV!!
>
> Yea, I know there are 149 other channels but who cares, I'll only need
> them when the wife is home or SV is fixing a boat or something weird.
> Right now I'm enjoying my first vintage race from someplace in England
> called Goodwood.  Any recommendations for good viewing or do I just leave
> it on SV and hide the remote?  :^)

There is a WRC (world rally) marathon on New Year's day.  Basically a
replay of this year's past season.  Warning, though... if ya haven't
seen it in the past... WRC can be habit forming and after seeing it, not
many other forms of motorsport really carry all that much excitement,
especially the one starting with N and involving lots of left turns. :D

Bad news is that there looks to be MUCH more of that latter series
coming since Fox bought out SV. :(