Air line system wish-list (was: PVC for air lines)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Air line system wish-list (was: PVC for air lines)
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 09:24:00 -0500
-> Would the 3/4" copper radiator still be effective if put between the
-> tank and the rest of the system?

 I spliced an 18x24" air conditioning condensor into the line between
my compressor and its tank.  I'm not sure if I've really accomplished
anything; now it takes twice as long for the compressor to pump up, it
falls behind faster, and my die grinder doesn't seem to work any better
on cool air than it did on air so hot it melted the rubber line I had
connecting the tank to the pipes in the shop.

 <sigh>  Can't win for losing, sometimes...