Re: SCCA (was Woohoo!!)

To: Rex Burkheimer - WM <rex@txol.net>
Subject: Re: SCCA (was Woohoo!!)
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:33:55 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 28 Dec 2001, Rex Burkheimer - WM wrote:
>     I'm not local, but I'd be glad to help you (or anyone else) get started
> any way I can.  I've race a ITB Pinto, SRX7 Mazda, '84 Reynard FC, just
> bought a Swift FC, and have an ITA Jetta nearly completed.   Also just ended
> two years on the Texas Region BOD.   And I've autocrossed since ...well, a
> long time ago ;)

   I'm near Chicago, and also willing to help anyone get started, if I
can.  I've autocrossed, rallycrossed, and ice raced a bunch of cars, and
will probably be serving on a committee of "new driver liaisons" this
year; which is essentially aimed at making John's problem go away.

   Around here, all you have to do is say, "I'm new" and you'll probably
get more help than you can stand.  You will if I'm within ear-shot.

--
 D a v i d  H i l l m a n
 hillman@planet-torque.com