Re: Pouring a small concrete slab

To: "Joe Flake" <flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com>, <noemi@nebcom.com>
Subject: Re: Pouring a small concrete slab
From: "Rex Burkheimer - WM" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 06:10:10 -0600
That's a very good idea. In Noemi's case, they had to go through a 3-ft
trapdoor into the basement (next 'step': Stairs?), so probably would not
work for her.
     But those slabs are readily available, surprisingly light, and cheap -
$20 will cover most of them.   Bought one for my outside compressor a couple
years ago, and it was just the ticket.
     I noticed they also come in plastic now, with lots of webbing, UV
resistant. Might be a better choice in some situations, but not as
nice-looking IMO.

Rex Burkheimer