RE: Electronic pest control

To: "'Bill Barnett'" <bn1@pacbell.net>, Shop talk
Subject: RE: Electronic pest control
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:17:19 -0500
We live on a lake and have a large number of spiders visiting
throughout the year. We have several of these plugged in
around the house, and the number of spiders is much less than
it used to be. I see about 1 spider per week as compared to
the 3-4 I used to see every day. Can't say if they help against
other critters. We have to replace them every 5-6 months, about
the time we see a definite increase in spiders.

Doug