Re: Air compressor fill times

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air compressor fill times
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 05:15:05 -0600
Yeah Randall you still know how to figure out something.... LOL... but his
fill TIME is going to be the relationship of that CUBIC foot of area to the
size of the  compressor's cylinders / RPM / and it's a two stage or
single....

Not that I have a clue....  I think I'm going to go answer that Concrete
question.... Least that one I fib better and faster then most folks....

Keith