Car part Sites (was Ford Parts)

To: "Shop-Talk \(E-mail\)" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car part Sites (was Ford Parts)
From: "John Viviani" <geeno@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:53:33 -0500
Tim had asked the other day for a "discount internet" Ford Parts supplier,
like Trussville Mazda (for Mazda), etc etc. The only response was about GM
Parts Direct. I was wondering since there is so much knowledge out there, do
we have knowledge of other similar sites for other makes. If this isn't
something that shouldn't be list posted because it isn't list related reply
to me direct, as I would like to compile a personal list, as I own a variety
of makes (getting less varied however) and work on a larger assortment for
friends.

Thanks
Gino
2003 Mini (ordered)-01 Dodge Ram Sherrod Conversion Van-96 Miata(for sale)-
95 Wrangler-79 LiL Red Truck(for sale)-62 Chrysler Newport (19K org miles)-
?? Lotus 7 Replica