Re: drilled rotors

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: drilled rotors
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 23:53:14 -0500
If you are looking for cool looks, you can get rotors plated all over but the
swept surface. It will prevent that rusted look from showing through your open
wheel. I forget the manufacturer, but it is supposed to be non-embrittling and
environmentally benign. Gold, silver and blue are the colors I've seen.

Jon Rush