Re: Auto Transport Trailers

To: Gil Fuqua <gil.fuqua@cci-ir.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto Transport Trailers
From: David Cole <dgcole01@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:58:52 -0600
Do you want an enclosed or open trailer?  How often and how far do you
tow?  If you use it often I would say go gooseneck.  Occasional use and you
can get by with a bumper pull.

One place to get a good idea.  Go to the forums on
dragraceresults.com.  These guys are racers and use theeir trailers
constantly.  I quick search for trailer yielded 140+ hits.
<http://www.dragraceresults.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi>

The majority of the guys on their are from the Southeast and know what
dealers and brands are best in out part of the country.

Later,
David Cole