RE: painted shop floors

To: "'jmark.vanscoter@amd.com'" <jmark.vanscoter@amd.com>, brad.kahler@141.com,
Subject: RE: painted shop floors
From: Fred Zampa <FZampa@mail.maconstate.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:23:53 -0500
I sanded my new concrete floor with a floor sander designed for wood.
this smoothed the floor considerably while providing a good surface for
adhesion.     I used no acid, but then there was no oil to worry about.
also, I used white, water based, epoxy paint that I got over the internet
from Griggs paint--somewhere out west. I could dig out the paperwork if you
can't find the web page.  this paint is very tough and has held up very ,
very well to shop abuse. it was also
cheaper than anything else I could find.

      Fred Zampa