RE: Grainger

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Grainger
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:47:49 -0700
FWIW, MSC Supply also offers Agitene (which does not have the lanolin to
protect parts and hands), Super Agitene, and Super Agitene 141.  They have
no qualms about dealing with individuals, although ISTR they have a $25
minimum order.

http://www.mscdirect.com

I've heard stories that they don't like to send you a printed catalog if you
don't represent a company, but I had no trouble getting one.  That thing is
huge !  bigger than the abridged OED.

McMaster Carr offers a similar solvent, but not the Agitene brand.

NFI, etc.
Randall