RE: Need a liitle help with Kubota Tractor...

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Need a liitle help with Kubota Tractor...
From: "Tony Vaccaro" <tvacc@lotusowners.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 21:32:42 -0400
I have a G1800 Diesel Tractor with a 52 inch mower Deck...

I have just purchased a used grass catcher system....Kubota Part # GC-G..it
has the 3 big bags on the back...with a PTO powered wheel that throws the
grass into the catcher...

The problem I have is that there were no directions and the the catcher was
off the deck when I picked it up. While I was able to figure out most of the
install..I am stuck on how the grass catcher boot (part with the turbine
type grass thrower) hooks up to the deck...I have oredered a manual from the
a dealer...but it will not come in for 6 weeks..

Does any body have one of these..or know someone that does that could take a
few digital photos and email them to me...or can scan in a page of a
manual...and email that...

Tony Vaccaro