Re: heathkit !!! Had one right by the house

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: heathkit !!! Had one right by the house
From: Steve Budde <super_racenut@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 08:07:32 -0500
I suppose I would make everybody jealous if I said that as a resident of
Chicago I had a heathkit store about 15 minutes away from me??  When they
closed I was over there picking up a few odds and ends, meter kit, O
scope, power supply kit.  I grew up with that place, my first lesson in
electricity was "helping" my dad build our TV.  I learned from his
mistake how far high voltage can jump :^).  Still have the pliers with a
large gouge in it.

Steve Budde
super_racenut@juno.com
NSSCC #84     IGBA #100