Re[2]: concrete driveway

To: dms@scheidt.chem.nd.edu
Subject: Re[2]: concrete driveway
From: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:48:55 -0400
Hello dms,

Monday, July 01, 2002, 3:39:33 AM, you wrote:

dscne> On Sun, 30 Jun 2002, Bill Gilroy wrote:

dscne> I don't know much about concrete either, so I can't really answer your
dscne> questions, except to make one point.

>>              6.  A broom finish.

dscne> If you're going to do work on a car on the driveway, consider a smooth
finish
dscne> for that area.  It's easier to move things on, more comfortable to sit
and
dscne> lie on, easier to keep clean, and easier to find that little thingie you
just
dscne> dropped.  (though they tend to roll a bit further.)

My only worry is about a smooth finish is that that driveway has a
slight slope.  I worry that this slope, mixed with water and freezing
weather will cause either me or my wife to take a spill on the
slippery surface.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net