Updated Archive

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Updated Archive
From: "Eric" <eric@megageek.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 15:14:43 -0400
I just when through years of back emails I had from this list (and other
related lists) and added a ton of info in my personal "shop talk"
archives.
I credited the original poster from the email. Many of you are now
contributors.

If I have mis credited someone, or if you don't want your name there (or
you want it changed)  please let me know.

This archive is mainly for information purposes and wasn't intended to
offend anyone.

Also, if you have any article you want in there, either send it to me or
the list (with a note that you want it in my archives)

Here is the link

http://www.megageek.com/shop/shop.nsf/2e633dae2dafbe53852566b2000d43bd?OpenView

Enjoy

Eric Petrevich, CEO