Re: Formica Counter Top "Refresh"

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Formica Counter Top "Refresh"
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:21:18 -0400
There is a product sold as a 'Counter Top Polish'. Try at home centers
or, better yet, a plastic laminate retailer. It is a spray can
product.

Be careful with any abrasive cleaners. Plastic laminates are a very
thin layer of color over a kraft paper backing which is then
impregnated with plastic. Scratch through the color and the brown
backing shows through.

Eric