Re: grinders ???

To: <JNiolon@uss.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: grinders ???
From: "Neil" <neil@sherry02.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:35:59 +0100
I have two 4.5 inch grinders and one 9 inch. I use the small ones for most
things but for heavy work (cutting concrete/steel, grinding large lumps of
steel/iron) the 9 inch is much better- both in terms of material removal and
disc life. One of my small grinders is a Bosch (a bit nicer to use) the
other little one and the 9 inch are cheapies which are fine for the use they
get. Having two small grinders is great because it avoids a lot of
disc/brush swapping - although sometimes I could use one more!

Neil