Neon spark plug testers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Neon spark plug testers
From: "Steven D. Budde" <super_racenut@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 11:55:44 -0500
I remember those...  I also remember my dad telling me what it was when I
was a kid.  He forgot to tell me how to use it though.  One day when mom
and I were going to the grocery store the car wouldn't start.  Having
enough knowledge to be dangerous I popped the hood and started looking,
the carb was squirting gas so that was good, must be no spark!  I know
how to test it!!  :^O  I'm guessing you know what I did next??  Yep, I
did!  I pulled the wire off and stuck that sucker in the end and said
"crank it", the next thing I hear is "are you ok?"  HEI ignitions can
really light up your day!!

Steve Budde
super_racenut@juno.com
NSSCC #84