Re: Insuring your shop

To: "Wayne" <w.farrington@verizon.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insuring your shop
From: "John Viviani" <geeno@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:55:59 -0400
I know my insurance is very concerned about wood stoves. both my house and
shop have chimneys for wood stoves but I don't have a stove. My agent double
checked when he was here and the insurance company even sent an additional
inspector out to verify. This was just after purchasing the house when
getting the original homeowners policy. The contents of the shop (detached
30x40) is covered by a separate rider on my policy. The building itself is
included with the main policy.

Gino
01 Dodge Ram Sherrod Conversion Van-96 Miata(for sale)-95 Wrangler-79 LiL
Red Truck(for sale)-62 Chrysler Newport (19K org miles)