paint choices

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: paint choices
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:05:06 -0500
OK...somewhat off topic but you DO paint in shops...  I'm about ready to
paint the frame on my project truck..  It will have a flip front end so
half of the frame will show and I want it detailed nicely..  any
suggestions for a frame paint that will hold up to rocks and debris better
??  One suggestion I got was Imron polyurethane... but then someone else
said Imron chips badly because it is so hard ??   I'm leaning toward some
type urethane, but need some guidance...

john