RE: List stuff

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List stuff
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:11:56 -0700
> It wasn't too long ago
> on the triumphs list some fellow raised a big fuss about archives for that
> list, even though the info about it was right there.

That's not entirely fair.  There was proof in the form of browser cache
files, dated less than 24 hours before that post, that the triumphs list was
not mentioned on the archive page.  I wasn't the only one to look back at my
browser cache and see that, either.

Granted, the problem might not have been at your server, could be some cache
somewhere in-between, but it was not a simple ID-ten-T user problem either.

And, the archive link at http://www.team.net/ still points at listquest.

Randall