stupid virus mistake

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: stupid virus mistake
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 13:55:15 -0500
I apologize for the dumb virus thing I sent out...

it's a hoax !!!   hope you haven't deleted that file...  I received that
notice from a friend and even tried to do a hoax search on it  at
Hoaxbusters.com   ...  trouble is I transposed two letters in the file name
and didn't find it... so... I thought it was legit..

I've since gotten about 50 messages from friends telling me it is really a
hoax...    I'm really sorry about all the trouble..  I tried to check it
out but my fat fingers and the late hour last nite did me in...

Someday I hope I can find one of the a**holes that starts these things...
they should be treated as terrorist !!

I have the replacement instructions that McAfee offers on their site.   if
anyone needs them  please drop me a note and I'll forward asap

again... I am really sorry...

it's like my boss says about me...
I might make a lot of dumb mistakes... but at least I'm slow and you can
recover from them easily...

john