DIY waste oil heater

To: fangle <fanglers@gnttype.org>, shop talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: DIY waste oil heater
From: Dave Williams <ronin@aristotle.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:16:23 -0600
 I've been looking for plans for a homebuilt waste oil heater.  I have
an effectively unlimited supply of used motor oil and ATF from a
friend's truck fleet.

 Years ago, I remember seeing some type of oil heater made out of a
couple of barrels and a drip valve, but I paid them almost no attention
at the time.  They looked pretty simple to make, but I don't know of
anyone local now who has one.

--
==ronin@aristotle.net (Dave Williams)================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?