Re: Trailer Floor Coverings

To: dereklola@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Trailer Floor Coverings
From: Donald H Locker <dhl@chelseamsl.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 23:37:04 -0500 (EST)
Have you considered carpet?  When it gets too tatty, pull it out and
replace.  28ft x 8ft would use 28 ft of a 9 ft wide piece, for a total
of about 28 square yards.  Shouldn't run more than 500$.  Or linoleum?
I don't know how much traction you want for your feet, though.

Of course if it's not a good idea, please let me know.  I don't want
to make a big mistake when it's my turn!

Donald.
(no longer thinking, but outside the box, anyhow.)