Drill Doctor Testimonial

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Drill Doctor Testimonial
From: shiples@attbi.com
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 01:28:22 +0000
>Do any of those drill bit sharpeners I've been seeing in stores work?
>I can sharpen a drill bit by hand with a grinder, but not always
>well.  I'd love to spend 50 grand on a Darex CNC bit and mill
>sharpener, but that's just not going to happen.

I have a Drill Doctor 500 and I love it.  It wasn't really clear to
me what was happening the first few times I used it.  But once you
have the procedure down, it's quick and easy.

Now I grab the bit, insert it in the holder, and buzz, buzz, buzz,
and it's sharp.  Changed my life.  I hate to admit how much time
I've spent in the past trying to force a dull bit through steel
by pressing harder.  Doh!

Steve Shipley
Seattle, WA