Re: DIY Home Improvement Forums

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DIY Home Improvement Forums
From: "Wayne" <w.farrington@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:38:28 -0800
I agree Phil, this list has a bunch of good information. But this is
primarily for my wife to get input on interior decorating type stuff. No
offense, but if I were to ask for interior decorating advice from you guys
I'd get the same answers I've been giving her all along. Couple of used race
tires for a coffee table, Couple of damaged body parts from memorable races
hung on the wall. Pictures of race cars and other automotive paraphernalia
all around. One huge big screen TV, speed vision, a nice recliner, beer in
the refrigerator and the place is pretty much decorated.

For some reason she doesn't like any of these ideas.:^)

Wayne