Re: Air tank

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air tank
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:04:51 EST
In a message dated 12/17/02 8:05:17 PM Pacific Standard Time,
marknsuz@pacbell.net writes:

> Not much is the key; they are about half a cubic foot in volume (based on
> about 7-8 gallons to the cubic foot and when I had my last tank filled from
> empty it was 4.5 gallons if I recall correctly).

And keep in mind the economy of converting the tank.  The conversion kit has
to cost something and you have to spend the time.  Then check Walmart for a
13 gallon air tank for about 20 bucks, with a short hose and tire chuck.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget (The Project)