Oh, one more things about garage door openers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Oh, one more things about garage door openers
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 20:29:22 -0500
Oh, one more things about garage door openers...

Like I posted before, I figured out how to fix the remotes, (by adding a
UHF transceiver)
But I still can't find an opener to open the 12X12 door I have.

A search on the web turns up lots of commercial places, but I don't know
if there are any that are good, or any to be avoided.

So how about it?  Anyone know of a good source for a garage door opener to
open a 12X12 door.  (please limit it to ones under $700 , if there are
any)

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.