Re: New Mini Specs

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Mini Specs
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:55:50 EST
rusd@velocitus.net writes:

> The S is supercharged.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Thanx, All!  I checked and it does not say supercharger on the spec page, but
it does on the opening page for the Cooper S.  I moved too fast!

It appears that the new Mini has "Accident Sensors" built into the bumpers.
I usually know when I've been in an accident, so I guess the thing is built
really solid to dampen the crunch and they needed something to let you know?
And how did I ever live without an "air conditioned glovebox?"  (Standard
feature!)

It is a kewl web site!  :-)  Go configure your car and let's see who can
spend the most money.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget