Re: Adhesive on TV screen - slightly off topic

To: Phillip Farmer <swimmer@ccc-cable.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Adhesive on TV screen - slightly off topic
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:48:39 -0500
If the screen is glass, I would try anything non-abrasive.  If it plastic
of some sort, then I wouldn't mess with it and I would contact the
manufacturer for advice.  Even if I was 95% sure something would be safe, I
wouldn't want to take a chance on messing up my brand new TV.  Let them
take responsibility for it.  I had a similar situation with the plastic
back window of my Miata, when I got it in 1990.  I let the dealer handle
it.  Then if they ruined it, they would get to replace it.