Re: twin feeds for wire welders

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: twin feeds for wire welders
From: Kelley Mascher <mascherk@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 16:19:39 -0800
The place to ask this question is on sci.engr.joining.welding or
rec.crafts.metalworking . You'll get plenty of answers.

In my opinion, there shouldn't be a problem doing what you propose. You should
make doubly sure that you shut off the bottle when you're done since you have
twice the number connections to leak.

Cheers,

Kelley

At 05:23 PM 3/9/03 -0500, Steven Trovato wrote:

>I don't know, and from the overwhelming response, probably no one else does
>either.  This is the type of question I would ask at my friendly local
>welding supply store.  If this is advisable, they may even have the
>appropriate tee stuff there for you.
>
>-Steve
>

>>Is there any reason that I couldn't tee off this line after the flowmeter
>>and feed both welders from the same bottle ??  I can't think of one... but
>>there are lots of things I don't know ... yet...

Kelley Mascher
206-789-8935
Seattle, Washington USA