Re: Air compressors from www.menintools.com

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air compressors from www.menintools.com
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:54:15 -0400
Don Malling wrote:

> I'm looking at the following IMC compressor at
> www.menintools.com.
> http://www.menintools.com/compressor/ba218v.html

I'll throw this Puma air compressor into the mix, at $999 it isn't a bad
price, and it exceeds the Bel Aire specs in every respect.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=5730

A friend has a smaller Puma model the 6HP/60gal single stage compressor, and
uses it for general hobby stuff on nights and weekends... it has been in
service for three years without issue.

Harbor Freight does free shipping if you get the coupon for it on the back
of your catalog (they seem to send me one every two weeks).  I will purchase
the smaller Puma 6HP/60 gal unit that my friend has, as soon as my shop is
finished (which happens after my house is finished).

Kai