Squeeze Bottle

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Squeeze Bottle
From: Diane and Roland Dudley <csx2282@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:22:12 -0700
If you've been fiddling with your hobby car for as many years as I
have, I suspect you're like me and no matter what type of store you
happen to be in you are always on the lookout for a handy gadget
that might make maintenance and restoration work a bit easier.

In an earlier posting I mentioned that I don't like to use a turkey
baster to empty brake reservoirs because they tend to dribble fluid
when they're full.  While I was at the supermarket today, I discovered
what looked like a better alternative.  In the barbecue supplies section
I found a squeeze bottle baster.  It consisted of a plastic bottle with a

screw on top with about a 3" long metal tube sticking out of it.  The
tube's diameter was about 1/8", so I doubt it would dribble much, if at
all.  And if you withdrew the tube while it was still sucking, you could
pretty much guarantee no dribbling.  The price was about $3.50.

Roland